Steve, our founder and cultural inspiration, started training for deeply personal reasons. In his early 20s he was shocked to realize that his weight had ballooned and knew he needed to make a change. That moment has informed his personal growth, and he loves to share what he’s learned since then with others. Steve has significant experience and expertise in performance training, athletic training, and injury prevention and rehabilitation. His goal for every client of the gym now is to give them the tools to meet their fitness goals while preventing and rehabbing injuries, and he’s focused on the ability of individualized program development and consistency in training to get them there.
- National Strength & Conditioning Association—Certified Personal Trainer
- Functional Movement Systems—Certified Specialist
- Titleist Performance Institute—Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Certified International Youth & Conditioning Association—Youth Fitness Specialist
- USA Weightlifting—Certified Sports Performance Coach
- Kettlebell Athletics—Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Russian Kettlebell Challenge—Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified
- National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association—Certified Functional Training Specialist
Josh’s interest in formalized fitness was piqued in high school when he discovered strength training but when he was sidelined by injury he was forced to explore other options. He discovered a passion for martial arts in college but was forced to learn how functional movement worked and carefully rebuild his training regime from scratch to successfully rehab his prior injuries and develop as both a competitor and instructor. He now brings that intelligence to clients, specializing in corrective movement and working them through their own challenges to new heights while offering the perspective that the components of fitness are simple but not easy.
- Dennis Moreland Ving Tsun Martial Arts Association—Instructor Level I
- American Council on Exercise—ACE-CPT
- Functional Movement Systems—FMS II, FCS
- StrongFirst—SFB, SFG I
- Functional Range Systems—FRCms, FRAs, Kinstretch
- Precision Nutrition—Pn1
- Certified Functional Strength Coach—CFSC
- Smart Group Training—SGT
With the empathy only someone who was once picked last for dodgeball can feel, Caitlin guides clients to excellence and can relate to the goal of getting stronger. She believes that being kind to yourself provides results and that’s especially true when you’re playing the long game of developing your fitness. At the same time, her keen eye for detail means no one gets away with half measures or bad form. Her passion for dance and soccer as she was growing up helped develop her passion in fitness and allow her to share personal joy in physical improvement with clients every day.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine—CPT
- Functional Movement Systems
Alicia has worked in the fitness field for years and is finishing up her fourth with CFR. With active parents physical activity was always a passion. Her marine father also taught her the benefits of meditation as a means to cope with life’s stresses. When she’s not in the gym training clients, or camping, she loves to cook and find healthy ways to make food delicious. Alicia is always ready to listen, offer a hug, and ready to step in and help rally when motivation may be wavering. She believes that there is always a positive takeaway from the obstacles we face and that choosing to remain positive and never give up can take you to incredible places!
- Bachelor of Science from University of Missouri—St. Louis (2010)
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2016
- SGT Certified since 2016
- AFAA Certified Group Exercise Instructor since 2013
Our gifted yoga instructor, Mo, provides the perfect complement to the intense training that happens at CFR. Her passion for yoga started as a student and continued through rigorous certification programs. Flexibility is key in fitness and in life, and Mo provides the structure and discipline to build a fruitful yoga practice while encouraging clients to grow, evolve, and seek balance.
- Transformational Breathwork
- Reiki 1+2
- Vibrational Sound Therapy
Copyright © 2019 Complete Fitness Results