Did you ever wonder why we have such great affection for kettlebells and the exercises you can do with them?
Wonder no more!
Kettlebells are a unique tool in a trainer’s arsenal. They’re used for explosive workouts that combine strength training, cardiovascular fitness, and flexibility while strengthening your core. They’re unique in creating something called power-endurance, which is your ability to perform explosive movements over an extended period of time. They also teach your body how to cope with a constantly changing center of balance which, along with building killer core strength, gives you overall stability.
Their real value, though, lies in what happens outside your kettlebell workouts. You’re doing this work so that you can move through your life with more ease and stability, and that’s exactly what our training style is all about. Your hips will have more power, letting you lift groceries and stack boxes more easily. Your posture will improve due to your improved core strength, so you’ll have more staying power to stand on the sidelines watching your kid’s baseball game. And the improved flexibility and stability make every movement more comfortable and safer. You’re less likely to fall, less likely to injure yourself during other sports or activities, and more likely to enjoy your life.
Why are kettlebells so effective?
- They are all about creating and controlling momentum, you can’t get this type of training using machines.
- Their odd shape and off-center mass force you to use muscles in a way that mimics real-life movement.
- Most kettlebell exercises are total body exercises. Everything is involved every time you lift a kettlebell.
- You can use them to alternate periods of intense contraction with periods of controlled relaxation, building endurance and proper muscle timing.
- They work your abs even when you’re not doing a core specific exercise.
- They build cardiovascular endurance by thoroughly engaging the muscles usually used to assist breathing, forcing muscles to be more efficient and developing strength in those groups.
- They bridge the gap between strength and cardio, which is key because sport and real life do not respect any boundaries between those two.
- They are the very definition of a functional movement tool.
So get in here and lift some kettlebells! Safety is paramount, so please let any of us know if you’re new to kettlebells or struggling with any of the movements. Tiny adjustments can pay off big and we’re here to help.
Thank you so much for reading!
P.S. If you would like some help achieving your goals there are few ways we can help…
- Try Our Private or Semi Private Personal Training
Achieve your health & fitness goals with the attention, knowledge, and accountability you need through working with our extremely knowledgeable and cohesive training team up close and in person.
Just reply to this email with the word ‘Private’ and we can set up a time to talk about your goals to see if personal training is a good fit for you.
- Try One Month Of Our Nationally Recognized Group Personal Training
Hundreds of gyms nationwide come to us to adopt our methods of delivering the most individualized group fitness class on the planet!
You will work hard but work smart in these classes. This makes sure you get great results, without increasing risk of injury or burn out.
You can try out a month of classes with our 28 Days To Results Program to see if they are a good fit for you. Just reply with ’28’ in the subject like and we can set up a time to get you started.
- Train With Us From Anywhere.
If you can’t make it to our facility in St. Louis, you can still train with the best!
We can train you on Skype, FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, or almost any video software that you prefer.
This is exactly like personal training, but it’s anywhere you need it to be, and it’s even more affordable.
If you are interested in our world class, anytime & anywhere program, reply with ‘online’ and I’ll get you all the details.
- Try A Little of Everything with Our Complete Jump Start Program.
Our Complete Jump Start Program allows you to try all of our services for a low price. This allows you to fit the best fit for you to reach your goals.
The Complete Jumpstart includes 8 semi private personal training session, unlimited group classes, 1 private personal training session, 1 virtual session, an in depth assessment, an individualized program design, and access to our facility for 30 days, for only $200!
If you want to check out everything we do and get some fantastic results in the process this is an amazing deal. Just reply back to this email with ‘Complete’ and I’ll get you over the details.