As you begin to carve your jack o’ lanterns for Halloween remember to save the seeds! You can make a delicious snack that is also good for you! Add other spices like cayenne pepper or garlic.
1 ½ pumpkin seeds
2 tsp olive oil
Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Wash off all the pumpkin seeds.
- Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with the oil and salt (and other seasonings of your choice).
- Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.