Looking for a good recipe with quinoa? This salad is a must try. Kim, one of CFR’s amazing clients, made this delicious dish for the Taste of CFR!
1 cup water
1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
3/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Spoon into a bowl; fluff with a fork.
- Add parsley, celery, onions, and apricots.
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and black pepper.
- Add to quinoa mixture, and toss well.
- Top with seeds.