In Just 8 Weeks, Transform Your Body And Get In The Best Shape Of Your Life…and Have a Chance to Win $1000
Start Date: Monday, February 2nd End Date: Saturday, March 28th
8 Weeks of Training, Nutrition, and Coaching $99 Members / $199 Non-Members!
It’s that time of year.
Have you set your New Year’s Resolutions yet?
Complete Fitness Results has been bringing you a Challenge each year to help with accountability and making your New Year’s Resolutions a reality. This year is no different. We love the energy and enthusiasm the New Year brings, so each year we hold a challenge to kick the year off.
This year, we bring you the “Procrastination Transformation Challenge”. We decided to start our challenge a couple weeks later than normal this year. This will help us get acclimated in our new, state-of-the-art facility, and give everyone a few weeks to set their goals and resolutions dialed in.
We’re here to help you every step of the way. We want to be your accountability and support team. We’ll provide you with the workouts needed to maximize results, nutrition advice to take out the complexity knowing what to eat, and be your own personal support system and team.
Along with all the benefits the challenge and your hard work can bring, you’ll have an opportunity to get paid to workout! How does making an extra $1000 along with building a new body and fitness level sound?
This is the single best time to take advantage of our programming. You’ll never find a more affordable time to train with us. We’re close to our capacity, so we’re only taking 30 Non-Members into the program. We intend to keep the quality of our programs top-notch, so there will be a limit to the amount of people we’re going to work with this year. Don’t delay, these 30 spaces generally fill within the first 10 days of announcing the program.
Transformation Challenge Rules and Info
What You Get
- Members and Non-Members have an equal shot to win the cash prizes
- The beginning weigh-in and measurement must take place between Wednesday, January 28th through Monday, February 2nd. The final weigh-in must be completed between March 23-27.
- All contestants must complete the information and liability forms.
- All contestants are recommended to complete four (4) workouts per week in a combination of strength training, cardiovascular and smart group training programs for maximum results.
- Weigh-ins will take place without shoes.
- All weigh-ins must take place at Complete Fitness Results and completed by a Coach.
- No refunds are given after the registration fee is paid.
Reserve Your Spot Today!