By Teresa Johnson
Now that you know all about me (Teresa’s Transformation), let’s talk about why CFR has added a Wellness Program. There are 3 key components to creating a healthy lifestyle and reaping all the benefits that come with it.
1. Physical activity- be active
2. Nutrition- eat healthy a majority of the time and have a good relationship with food
3. Recovery, i.e. stress management, sleep patterns, a positive mindset…- minimize stress, increase quality sleep to 7-9 hours a night, and have a positive mindset
That is a lot of stuff. And, it can seem overwhelming to do all of those things and get to where you want to be. Have you ever asked yourself: How am I going to fit all of the changes I need/want to make into my current life? Is there someone to help me create a structured plan that will work for me and hold me accountable? Where do I start? These are all things that 8 Weeks to Wellness does. In my journey I was overwhelmed, defeated, ashamed, embarrassed, but I also felt joy, happiness, confidence and a since of accomplishment. I can relate to what you are going through and help you overcome any obstacles. I know what it feels like to be so far away from your goal you wonder if you should even try. We will focus on small changes and make your journey a positive experience. I want to help you create a lifestyle that you like and want to continue.
8 Weeks Wells includes:
- 8 Weeks of One on One Sessions
- Goal Setting with Weights, Measurements, and Body Fat Testing
- Individualized In Person Life Planning and Scheduling
- Weekly Phone Calls
- Priority Email Access
- Meal Planning for Everyday Life
- Accountability Coaching
- Nutrition Session with Registered Dietitian
- Advisement on Sleep, Stress, and Breathing
Once you sign up for the program, you will meet with me in person, once a week for 8 weeks. Every week we have a different topic that we focus on and create a goal that you can maintain after the 8 weeks. We will really concentrate on what is realistic for you and customize goals to your life. Program cost is $199 for members and $299 for non-members.
You can contact me directly at 314-620-4929 or [email protected] to get started. I want you to know that this program is my heart and soul. I firmly believe everything happens for a reason, and I just have to believe that I went through everything I went through not because I’m a bad person or I deserved it, but because I am supposed to help someone else.