You Can Get So Much More From Your Workouts Than Just Looking Better
For decades fitness programs have been beating the drum of making people look better. Looking better is fantastic, but the cost can be extreme. Typical training is almost always a recipe for postural issues, muscle imbalances, back pain, neck pain, knee pain, overtraining, and general breakdown.
ARE YOU NEW TO WORKING OUT?
Lots of people want to look better, and we are GREAT at helping you achieve that goal, but if you also want to do the activities you love better, without pain, and for the rest of your life we have an intelligent and sustainable fitness program for you. Don’t stack fitness on top of dysfunction!
Our typical clients have goals like:
- Lose weight the right way and keep it off
- Stay consistent on a training program
- Train for an event like a race, backpacking trip, or vacation
- Learn how to work out correctly with good form
- Get better at performing a sport or activity
- Decrease risk of injury at a sport or activity
- Increase ability to perform activities of daily living
- Decrease chronic pain associated with sedentary lifestyle and postural issues
The NUMBER 1 GOAL that people have in our facility is that they want to increase their quality of living through fitness, and that’s exactly what we do.
We will meet you where you are by performing a thorough assessment to make sure we are doing exercises specific to your needs and start with a “ground up” approach. This means that we will work on everything that your body needs in a specific order to maximize results and minimize risk of injury or overtraining.
Here are some of the other benefits of training at Complete Fitness Results
- Centrally Located at the edge of Brentwood and Webster Groves
- Flexible Scheduling
- No Contracts
- 30, 45, and 60 Minute Workouts Depending on Your Schedule
- Skype/FaceTime Training Available
- Male and Female Trainers
- Floors and Equipment Cleaned Multiple Times Per Day
- Limited Memberships to Prevent Overcrowding
- Welcoming and Positive Atmosphere Where Everyone Fits In
- Highly Educated Staff
We are not some new fad exercise program. We’ve been doing this for over a decade. We’re good at what we do and have been recognized by both clients and industry experts for the quality of our care.
- 10 Years in Business
- Owner Steve Long has 15 years’ experience and is an industry educator
- Voted Best Personal Training – Fox 2
- Voted Best Group Training – Alive Magazine
- Voted Best Bootcamp – Fitness Consulting Group
- 5 Star Ratings on FB and Google
- Published on all major news channels, local radio, and countless blogs and podcasts.
You can schedule a complimentary success session today to see the gym and talk about your goals. Call or email us to find out more, or read through our blog to get a sense of our mission.
If you’re interested in sustainable fitness that lasts a lifetime, we would love to talk. Email [email protected] to set up a time to come check us out!
Contact Us Today!
3201 S Brentwood Blvd.
Webster Groves, MO 63119
Copyright © 2019 Complete Fitness Results